Hi Guys! Sorry I have been MIA for a little bit, I’ve been busy with work and organising life as you do.
The past few weeks, each time I walk into any shop, department store or pharmacy, I seem to find myself gravitating towards the make up and beauty sections. I have become slightly obsessed!
Anyway I thought I would show my lovely beauty friends what I bought. I am actually quite proud of the products I have picked up and I’m so excited as I am a proud owner of a couple of “high end” products if that’s what you would like to call them.
The first bunch of products are base and face products.
– Garnier Micellar Cleaning Water – All in 1 (Removes make up, cleanses, soothes, no rinsing needed)
– Covergirl smoothers range – BB Cream in 810 light to medium (SPF 21, Tinted moisturise & sunscreen)
– Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous – Oil free foundation in 210 Medium Beige
– Maybelline New York – Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser
– NYX Eye shadow base in ESB03 Skin Tone
– Chi Chi Make up Blending sponge (Traditional with pointed end – teal colour)
The second bunch of products are more so eye and lip products
– NYX Super Skinny Eye Marker in Carbon black
– NYX Jumbo Eye pencil in 601 Black bean
– NYX Butter gloss in BLG21 Rasberry Tart
– NYX Wonder Pencil in WP02 Medium
– NYX Retractable Lip Liner in MPL09 Ruby (waterproof)
– NYX Retractable Eye liner in MPE17 Deep Purple (waterproof)
– Chi Chi Metallic Eyeliner in Disco Graffiti & Disco Royalty (long wearing, water resistant smudge proof)
– BYS – Jumbo Liquid Eyeliner in Black
– Rimmel London – Scandaleyes Eyeshadow stick in 003 Bad Girl Bronze (24 hour/ waterproof)
– Essence Metal Glam Eyeshadow in 04 Sparkle All Night
These products have all been purchased over the past few weeks and as i said i am becoming obsessed more and more. The “drug store” products I purchased in store at both Target, Kmart and Priceline. I bought my MAC products from MYER and my Morphe Palettes were bought online from Makeupnet.com.
I also started a facebook page – Bianca Jay – Beauty Blogs. Come and join us 🙂
*Disclaimer – I bought all these products from my own money and they are products which I love and chose to buy.